Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SALMON CUPS


SALMON CUPS

This simple recipe comes from a Taste of Home cookbook. It's very easy and yummy for those who love fish and can be made using either canned or whole salmon. The man of the house isn't a big fan of fish, so I tend to cook my fish dinners on nights when he works late. He is always very grateful for my thoughtfulness-ha-ha!

SALMON CUPS

1 can (2 cups) salmon (Canned salmon has tiny bones in it. I pick them out because I don't want crunchy weird stuff in my food.)
3/4 c. crushed cornflakes
3 T. butter
1/2 t. garlic salt
1/8 t. pepper
2 eggs, beaten
2 T. green onions, chopped
1/2 c. milk

Combine all ingredients and put into 4 custard cups that are sprayed with cooking spray. Fill a small casserole dish with 1 inch of water. I use an 8 x 8 Pyrex pan. Place the custard cups in the water inside the 8 x 8 pan. Bake @ 375 for 30 minutes. Serve immediately with a squeeze of lemon if desired.

No comments: