Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lazy Blogger

I've been a bad blogger during the past week of Christmas festivities. I have several recipe photos waiting to be pulled from my camera. However, I must confess that when the photographer in this house is unavailable, the pictures stay stuck in the camera. You know, it's kind of like that Walgreen's commercial where there is no room for the photo and the fishing guy gets deleted. I've been shown several times how to do this simple little task and then make them pretty in Photoshop, but it's just so easy to let Mr. Professional do. I guess I'm just a little lazy. Recipes to look forward to include, Spinach Artichoke Dip, Creamy Potato Soup, Oatmeal Muffins, and Homemade Pita Bread.

Also, I've been trying to find a great Cinnamon Roll recipe. I've tried several recipes but haven't been happy with any of them. They are either too doughy, too dry, or don't have enough gooey filling. I guess I'm a bit of a bread snob. If you have a recipe that you love, please share! I don't want to eat those chemical rolls in the tube anymore! I have two more Cinnamon Roll recipes to try. If they work, I'll share. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Smith's in the doughnut aisle!! Pre-made. Hahaha

The Recipe Reviewer said...

Very funny! Hahaha! I meant the kind that you slave over and when you bake them it makes your whole house smell delish. Ya know, the kind traditions are made of... the ones my grandkids will remember...