Friday, March 13, 2009

Your favorite meal

So I'm wondering...what is your favorite meal? If you had to choose your last meal what would you choose. Or, if you were stranded on a desert island, what would you be craving, with the exception of water to drink.

I'll go first. I'm not sure I could pick just one, so I'll list two of my favorites. One meal would be spinach tortellini with creamy mizithra cheece sauce, sour dough bread, and an Italian soda. My other favorite is a perfectly cooked steak, medium well, with mashed potatoes and black pepper gravy. Now if I were on a desert island my choice might be a little different. Maybe something like a frozen raspberry lemonade like the one you can get at the Olive Garden.

Please post a comment and share!

6 comments:

~Jessica~ said...

Let's see...like you I don't know if I could name just one so I will tell you the 3 things that always make me drool at the thought of them Chicken Marsala with plenty of mushrooms, rosmary faccocia(sp?)bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to dip in, the apple french toast I told you about, and most of all Mango Chicken it is stuffed with fresh mangoes and has a creamy mango sauce on it I am salivating now....anything italian or with fruit entices me...Todd says you are what you eat huny...a fruit...

The Recipe Reviewer said...

Jessica, I couldn't name just one either. I love foccacia and Italian too.

Christine said...

I would choose steak cooked medium with a baked potato topped with sour cream and cheese!

The Recipe Reviewer said...

Christine, yum!

Unknown said...

I definitely couldn't choose one... I actually have the worst sweet tooth in the world and I absolutely love those brownies fantastico...with some ice cream...I'd be in heaven! I do love mashed potatoes with homemade gravy!

The Recipe Reviewer said...

Kendra, the sweet tooth comes from Grandpa. You listed two of my favorites, chocolate and mashed potatoes...not together :)