Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where have I been?

So, where have I been since there haven't been any new recipes? Well, Papa Murphy's just opened down the street (been there twice,) McD's, Carl's Jr., and Mimi's just to name a few.

Seriously, I've been outside. This is one of my favorite times of year. I love planting my vegetable garden and flowers in the spring. This year I got 7 new trees that I'm looking forward to enjoying and I still have several flats flowers that need to be put in the ground. Spring clean up is not for the weak! This leaves little time for kitchen experiments. I must say, however, that I'm tired of eating out. It takes it's toll on the stomach and the wallet. I will do my best to get new stuff on here soon.

3 comments:

Traci said...

I am wasting away here, no recipes to make (J/K)... Glad you are enjoying the sunshine and the great outdoors. I can't wait to see your yard.

The Recipe Reviewer said...

Ok, just so you won't waste away here's my favorite brownie recipe...

Traci said...

You know that brownies are my favorite:)